Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lesson Learned

Lesson Learned
  A big lesson that I have learned, so far in life is this. Life is HARD and sometimes UNFAIR. IF you HARP on that unfairness, life will not wait for you, it is guaranteed to pass you by. When you HARP to much, life will leave you and then it will be to late to go back because life will have left you and bitterness corrodes the soul. I will always remember this invaluable lesson because it seems so vastly important. I KNOW how I leaned this lesson but I would rather not actually have to say it out loud or look upon in on paper. It will just bring back a lot of unwanted and very much loathed memories. So I will not mention them but like a shadow in the sunlight, they ARE forever there. I hope some day to write all these many lessons down that I have learned because God knows I have learned a lot and maybe just maybe they will help someone else...if even in a small way. Sometimes I have learned the hard way (ok honestly I am stubborn and proud so I have always learned the hard way.) and others the easy way (as if!). Maybe if I ever compile all my lessons I could write a book called 'Lessons Learned' it would be so nice if good could come out of all my many ramblings and thoughts! -Rebecca C. Hernandez 07/25/1995

No comments:

Post a Comment