Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Quotes

06-01-94
 "Sleep is the ultimate escape, but even that can be broken"  "Love is ignorance so knowledge IS power"
 "Eventually LOVE is HATE"
06-12-94
"What I feel is what I WILL"
06-16-94
 "Pondering questions is pondering for trouble" 
03-20-95
 "I wish I could walk through mirrors, so to escape all my pain and sorrows"
 04-25-95
"When the moon shines bright, the sun has set. When the sun has set, the stars always shine brighter. When will my sun rise?"
 "If you've been, remember you shall be...remembered"
 06-06-07
"I tried so hard, yet seemed to fail. With hope, I set sail. Love will guide me, through each day. One by one I will TAKE each day, knowing I am LOVED I will FIND my WAY"
 05-15-10
"WARNING: Kissing the cook will result in bodily injury...plus any distractions causes BURNT food"
 "HINT! HINT! NEVER PISS OFF THE COOK, especially if she(he)is still adding ingredients!"
 "(>>Picture burnt food<<)I NEVER did say 'I WANT to be a COOK when I grow up'...but hey! I do TRY!"
 06-01-11
 "(>>picture man or woman sloth-ily eating food<<)The food WAS ready and you STILL were not here yet...Next time be on TIME and I MIGHT save you some!"
 "(NOTE TO SELF)Take your TIME when cooking...rushing only leads to what other may perceive as problematic!"
 "(>>Picture smoking oven<<)Sadly she realized the truth...There is NO 'EASY BAKE' on her oven"
02-12-12
"What comes around goes around, so why should I go?"
 "I not only believe in and 'eye' for and eye,' I also believe I would shove it up your ass!"
 "Welcome to the NUT house, if the squirrels do not get you...the NUTS sure as hell will!"

No comments:

Post a Comment